The SIP 20 Ton Shop Press is a manually-operated press perfect for the removal and installation of bearings, wrist pins, universal joints, and pulleys, plus bending, bonding, and straightening.
– 20 Ton floor-standing manual operation press
– 29.5mm to 989.5mm work range; 185mm ram stroke
– Heavy-duty steel frame for added durability and life
– For the removal or installation of universal joints, bearings, pulleys, wrist pins and various other jobs
– Ideal for bending, bonding, and straightening tasks
– Fully adjustable workbed for added versatility
– Built-in Glycerine-filled manometer
At Weld UK. we want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items, so below is our returns policy.
We accept the return of items only if they are unopened, unused and in their original condition. You must tell us why you are returning the goods and obtain a returns number. If you return goods, as detailed, within 28 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part, we will be happy to refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and your costs in returning it to us. Otherwise you will be responsible for those charges.