The SIP CSW25P Pneumatic Column Spot Welder offers easy spot welding in a variety of demanding applications, utilising single or double spot welding modes for use on oxidised or coated steels, and a 2-stage pneumatic foot pedal for precise positioning.
• 50kVA max. / 25kVA @ 50% welding output
• 340mm to 480mm standard welding arm length
• 5+5mm (mild steel plate) / 20+20mm (bar) weld capacity
• Single or double spot welding modes perfect for oxidised or coated steels
• Adjustable air regulator with dampener; controls air pressure and descent speed
• Digital display for monitoring and controlling welding current and welding time
• 2-stage pneumatic foot pedal; precise work positioning and easy operation
• Fitted with high-quality watercooling hoses
• SIP 2-Year Standard Silver Warranty
• Manufactured in the EU
At Weld UK. we want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items, so below is our returns policy.
We accept the return of items only if they are unopened, unused and in their original condition. You must tell us why you are returning the goods and obtain a returns number. If you return goods, as detailed, within 28 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part, we will be happy to refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and your costs in returning it to us. Otherwise you will be responsible for those charges.