The M2000i multi process inverter with digital controls is three machines rolled into one (Mig Tig Arc ) convenient package, it’s very simple to set up & use, so whatever material you want to weld this is the ideal choice.
This versatile machine has superb welding characteristics on MIG( inc Gas or Gasless wire), DC TIG & MMA; it’s packed full of power yet weighs just 13kg & is very electrically efficient and can be run from a 13 amp plug @ 2/3 power or a 16 amp plug for its full power setting + it is generator friendly with a min 6KVA generator.
This machine is ideal for site maintenance work, light fabrication, general repairs & light agricultural work.
Maximum power is as high as 240 amps on MIG welding with 1mm wire. A standard Euro adaptor is fitted to allow use of a quality MIG torch. An optional spool on gun system is available to fit this machine to allow easy welding of aluminium. This machine is generator friendly, providing a quality stable generator of at least 6KVA is used. It will come complete with all the torch fittings e.g Tig Torch, MMA Leads, Earth Clamp & Lead, 3mt Euro Mig Torch also inc the consumables parts as well.
This machine is built to BS EN 60974-1, BS EN 60974-10, its CE marked RoHS compliant & WEEE registered so you can be sure of the quality.
Standard Functions & Features
- Infinitely variable output between 10 and 200 amps with max amps of 240 on MIG
- Infinitely variable volts on MIG.
- Digital readout of actual A & V on MIG, TIG & MMA (displays set value prior to welding for easy setting)
- Reverse polarity option for MIG allows use of gasless MIG wire.
- Variable inductance on MIG to give perfect welding characteristics for all wire & material types.
- Robust wire feeding system with industry standard Euro connection. • Takes standard 5kg MIG wire with a 15kg option.
- Torch trigger latching facility on MIG & TIG.
- True DC TIG lift arc for perfect starts.
- Variable gas postflow control on TIG for perfect weld finishes.
- Variable slope down on TIG to allow crater filling.
- Variable arc force on MMA welding.
- VRD built in on MMA welding for the best safety.
- Built in hot start for MMA welding gives fast electrode starting.
- Carry handle & sholder strap fitted.
Options Spool gun package with 8M lead, 15kg wire reel bracket kit.
Technical spec M2000i multi process inverter
- Supply voltage 230V
- Fuse (slow blow) 16A (13A can be used up to around 2/3 power)
- Max (OCV) 60V (VRD on MMA 20V)
- MIG welding current range 30-240A
- TIG welding current range 10-200A
- MMA welding current range 10-170A
- Recommended MIG wire size 0.8mm/1.0mm
- Duty cycle @ 40 ‘C 200A @ 25%, 120A @ 60%
- Size approx 460Lx360Hx210W
- Weight approx 13Kgs
- Protection class IP23S