The SIP 1/2″ Reversible Ratchet is designed for engine repairs, spark plugs, pumps, bodywork, radiators, and other automotive tasks, and utilises a ball and needle bearing for long service life.
- 150rpm no-load speed; 45ft/lb (61Nm) torque
- 5CFM (142ltr/min) average air consumption
- 90psi (6bar) operating pressure; 1/4″ BSP inlet
- Designed for engine repairs, spark plugs, pumps,
- bodywork, radiators, and other automotive tasks
- Ball and needle bearing for a longer service life
- Easy speed control for accuracy and precision
- Lightweight and compact design
SIP Industrial are machinery specialists, with the SIP catalogue of products including welding, metalwork, air compressors and tools, power, cleaning, charging, heating, automotive, and more.