This heater is ErP Compliant
What does ErP Compliant mean.
It is a new regulation, set by the European Union, that came into force in September 2015. It is designed to improve the efficiency of heating products by ensuring homeowners are aware of the efficiency level of their products which is clearly displayed by an energy label.
Made in Italy, these heaters boast fantastic performance coupled with outstanding value-for-money. Choose between our orange heavy-duty powder coated range, or look at our stainless steel versions which are complete with a front safety grille. Regardless, they both carry an impressive 2 year warranty.
The SIP 1602 DV Propane Heater is a dual voltage heater boasting a stainless steel construction and integrated safety grille for reliability. Ideal for workshops and garages and more.
- 230 v (13 amp) / 110 v dual voltage input supply
- 2490 m³ (87934 cu.ft) approximate heating area
- 158,767 – 371,000 BTU/hr (46.5/108.7 kW) output
- Stainless steel construction for added strength
- Compact and lightweight professional heater
- Ideal for trade and professional applications
- Optional wheel kit available to purchase
- Reliable safety grille integrated
- Premium Italian construction
- 2 year warranty
Input Supply 230 v (13 A) / 110 v
Min. Heat Output 158,767 BTU / hr (46.5 kW)
Max. Heat Output 371,000 BTU/ hr (108.7 kW)
Approx. Heating Area 2490 m³ (87,934 cu.ft )
Av. Fuel Consumption 3.094 – 6.899 kg/hr
Heater Finish Stainless Steel
Gross Weight 28.5 kg
Packaged Dimensions 465 x 465 x 840 mm