The 05770 AC/DC Tig Welder 200 Amps
05701 Foot Pedal
05700 3 Tier Welding Cart
02886 – 50 Auto Helmet SIP
DID YOU KNOW !!! PULSE FUNCTION
Pulse function means it uses a rapid alternating welding current which prevents “burn – through” when welding thin metals e.g. car body panels in DC mode.
2 YEARS WARRANTY with this product.
Please CLICK here to view a video of SIPs Inverters
- This 200 amp AC/DC tig welder runs from a 230v (16amp) supply.
- With its High Frequency Arc TIG facility for easy starting.
- 10 amp extra low current performance , ideal for welding very thin plate.
- Dual function Tig or MMA Arc welder with anti stick circuitry inc for max versatility.
- Very high duty cycle 200 amps @ 60% TIG output & 130 Amp @60% MMA output.
- Welds Aluminium , Mild Steel, Stainless Steel & Copper.
- Comes with all leads & torches.
- 2 touch / 4 touch control
- Electrodes 1.6 – 4 mm
- Tig Tunsten size 1.0 – 2.4 mm