Please note as this is a 110v mig welder it is built to order in the UK and can take up to 5 working days.
This 110v compact MIG welding machines designed for automotive, maintenance and light fabrication. designed & manufactured in Great Britain using high quality components to industrial standards. At the heart of each machine is a copper wound transformer & other top quality parts all constructed in a heavy gauge powder coated steel case which can withstand lots of abuse. The internals are designed to last for many years, producing probably the most reliable range of compact MIGs available, with thousands in use across the UK & Europe.
This range is designed to offer the professional user a good quality machine which is built to last!
- 12 volt steps for very fine adjustment of power.
- Very low min of 20amps ideal for very thin gauge material.
- Smooth welding characteristics through the range.
- 100% copper wound transformer with 5 year warranty.
- High efficiency design to minimise electric consumption.
- Variable wire speed synchronised to output for easy setting.
- Built in electronic burn back optimised for all settings.
- Industry standard Euro torch connection.
- Wire size 0.6, 0.8 or 1.0 mm wire on 15kg or 5 kg spools.
- Quality Swedish made wire drive motor.
- All models are fan cooled.
- Very strong metal chassis & case.
- Takes full sized gas cylinders.
- Higher duty cycle than most competitors machines.
- Volt switches have metal shafts not plastic like competitors.
- All in all a virtually unbeatable MIG package!
- Plus you can have them in Red, Blue Or Yellow
Options include, 110 volt MIG version of the 181 and 400 volt versions of all models are available, spot timer option, reverse polarity option for gasless wires, digital meter option, HD (heavy duty) option. Other functions and specs are available on request.
Manufactors state that the specs are the same for 240v & 110v provided you have at least a 5kva supply.
Will run of a minimum 6KVA generator or higher.
Size approx. 530mm H + handle x 360mm W + rear wheels x 740mm long.
|Specification 230V Single phase||181|
|Duty cycle @ 60%||90A|
|Duty cycle @ 35%||120A|
|Input fuse (slow blow)||16A|
All models comply with BS EN60974-1, BS EN50199, WEE/HD0071UZ
Why accept an imported machine when you can buy a top quality British made machine for a similar price!
We guarantee to fully support these machines with spares & service for a minimum of 20 years, the best long term back up in the industry.