What information do we collect and how do we use it?
· Information is collected lawfully through our ordering procedure and is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
· When you order, we need to know your name, email address, delivery address, credit or debit card details. This allows us to process and fulfil your orders and to notify you of the status of your order.
· We do not store credit or debit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
· We also ask for your telephone number, which enables us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order.
· We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the store.
· We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the Website, any new services and special offers we think you’ll find valuable.
· Welduk Limited does not disclose buyer’s information to third parties under any circumstances.
· Cookies are used on this shopping site, but only to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item.
· We only hold records for as long as it is needed for the purpose it was collected. You can request us to disclose all details held about you at any time, and for us to delete these records.
How does Welduk Limited protect customer information?
We do not store credit/debit card details
As required by the UK Data Protection Legislation, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
Please note: All calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes