What information do we collect? How do we use it?
- When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date. This allows us to process and fulfil your orders and to notify you of your order status.
- We also ask for your telephone number which enables us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order. For some international deliveries this number may be given to our couriers.
- When you submit a customer review, we also ask for your e-mail address, although you can choose not to have your e-mail address displayed with your review.
- When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
- We monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the store.We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the Web site, new WeldUK services and special offers we think you’ll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an e-mail to info@WeldUK.com. Make sure to change your preferences for each account or e-mail address you have left with us.
Will WeldUK.com disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
WeldUK.com does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may choose to do so in the future with trustworthy third parties, but you can tell us not to by sending a blank e-mail message to never@WeldUK.com. (If you use more than one e-mail address to shop with us, send this message from each e-mail account you use.) Also, WeldUK.com may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make shopping at WeldUK.com posssible and to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may choose to do so in the future with trustworthy third parties, but you can tell us not to by sending a blank e-mail message to never@WeldUK.com If you never want to receive any announcements or special offers from us, please send a blank e-mail message to never@WeldUK.com to change your preferences. Remember to change your preferences for each of the e-mail accounts you have given us.
Tell Us What You Think
WeldUK.com welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Please send e-mail to info@WeldUK.com